Spring Fling is upon us (T-Minus 2 days!). Good times, full steam ahead! We hope that you all have a safe, fun Fling. You’re lucky to live in the Quad and be so close to the action – HOWever, we must remind you:
If You Host, You’ll Be Toast
– Please do not host gatherings in your room during Spring Fling with alcohol or drugs. If you are getting pressured to do so, please contact your RA/GA our the House Dean and we can help you confientially. Fines are $100 per roommate for hosting.
– Be responsible for your guests. Their behavior is your responsibility.
– If you choose to drink, know your limits.
– If you do get confronted for something, cooperation and compliance will result in minimal sanctions. Non-compliance will result in fines starting at $50 and up.
– Take care of one another and our House.
– Do not prop bathroom doors, they are locked for a reason. Letting in non-Fisher Hassenfeld residents may result in extremely unpleasant conditions for you and the floor (e.g. vomit in the shower, etc).
– All Lounges will be locked starting April 14th. Please keep them locked.
– Lock your door and keep it locked at all times. We will be hosting all Penn students and their guests, and unlocked doors leads to theft.
– Do not sit on balconies, windowsills, etc.
– If you or a friend have a medical concern, please do not hesitate to call our staff. Medical amnesty is still in effect.
– Staff will be on duty 24/7 during Fling to keep you safe by confronting and documenting drinking in the hallways, and confronting and documenting parties in rooms. All alcohol will be dumped.
– Keep Fling safe so it can continue!