Well Fishers, it’s that time of year again. Class are long over, exams are winding down, and you all are preparing to move out and start your summers! 2010-2011 was a truly awesome year. We hope you had a great time living in Fisher Hassenfeld – we sure loved having you.
Below, find some important information about move out:
- All residents must be out by May 11th at 5pm EXACTLY or they will be fined $100 per day plus a rent charge of 28.50 a day
- Upon leaving you must: broom sweep your room, have all trash out of the room and all original furniture in the room
- Please return all recycling bins to the House office (Class of ‘87 room 105 or 106)
- Please donate unopened food, clothing and furniture to Penn Moves (pick up is in the shed by the 37th street gate). NO FOAM mattress covers.
- Please donate books in the mailroom book box
- FH info center closed may 6th at 4 pm. After that time to check out all you must go to McClelland.
- All FH equipment and DVD check out ends on May 4th. All equipment and movies must be returned by May 6th at 4 pm or you will be billed for the replacement value plus a $20 administrative replacement fee.
- You MUST turn in your key upon departure. Failure to do so will result in fines as if you are still living here ($100 day plus 28.50 day rent)
- Room must be in move in condition or you will be will be billed for replacement costs of furniture and damage charges.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding move out. Thanks again for a wonderful year. No go have safe, happy, super fun summertime adventures!